Welcome to our website!
Aims and Objectives p1
This workshop aims to:
Equip participants with the skills required to confidently
manage high levels of customer service. Participants will look
at different types of customers and the ways in which they
behave. Practical techniques and checklists will help delegates
solve difficult situations and manage awkward customers.
Participants will also be encouraged to develop greater
understanding of their own behaviour and explore the effect it
may have on others.
Delegates will learn to:
- Keep conversations on track using a conversation
framework and call
- Adapt own communication style to build rapport with the
show empathy for the customers situation
- Use language that is `can do` and initiates a positive customer response
- Ask probing questions to establish the customer’s requirements
- Summarise and paraphrase important points back to the customer
- Demonstrate a readiness and willingness to listen to the customer
- Present their company in a positive manner
- Design a call framework to keep control and sell additional products
- Gain agreement from the customer on the next stage in the process